The name is Flor (as in Flower). Proud Chicana/feminist. I promote body positivity. Happily taken. I'm from sunny southern California. I am a Bio major at Cal State University San Bernardino. I'm currently minoring in Chicano Studies, but biology is sucking my life dry. My aspiration is to some day become a medical doctor in family practice; I'm still light years away from that. Simply, I'm a college nothing.
I tend to post things that amuse me. I also blog my feels. I do not apologize for anything "offensive." Feel free to follow me, OR unfollow me; whatever floats your boat. Hopefully my seemingly mundane blogs can paint together a portrait of who I am to you.
My perfect feast consists of chicken nuggets and pizza. I think that is what I’ll serve at my wedding.
- make a chat system
- give alerts when someone answers your ask
- REMOVE THE ‘REBLOG AS A LINK’ THING
- FIX THAT TUMBLR VIDEO PLAYER GOD DAMNIT
- search multiple tags at once
- MAYBE HAVE A ‘LIVE VIDEO’ BUTTON OR SOMETHING
- REMOVE BLOGS THAT HAVE BEEN INACTIVE FOR 18 MONTHS
- REMOVE BLOGS OF PEOPLE WHO SEND HATE OR VIOLATE THE RULES OF TUMBLR (YEA IM LOOKING AT YOU, 12.9 YEAR OLDS)
- SENT FOLDER SENT FOLDER SENT FOLDER like I’m supposed to remember what I just said
Take my word for it, you’re trying more than most of the idiotic crack heads that walk these streets, don’t let anyone tell you different.
Thank you, John. :) I vented out and I feel slightly better. I can hate school so much. I took a midterm and thought I did very well on it, and turns out I got a D. I’m so fed up with all this, and seeing all my friends graduating makes me even more depressed. But you are right, I DO need to stop being so hard on myself. Onward with the next exam„,
If I was as smart as everyone said I was, well I wouldn’t be where I am now.
Excuse me while I’ll curl up in a corner and cry. Just cry. Because that’s all I can do.